The Board of Trustees has adopted the Charity Commissions principles of good practice in the governance of Green Corridor and aims to work in the spirit of these principles for the good of the charity and it beneficiaries. The Board’s key responsibilities are to:
- set the long term strategy;
- ensure financial sustainability and sound management practices and policies are in place;
- protect Green Corridor’s reputation;
- evaluate regularly the Chief Executive Officer’s management of operations; and
- be open and accountable to both external and internal stakeholders.
In all our decision making, Board members are guided by Green Corridor’s charitable objectives that have been developed to serve its beneficiaries and our local communities