Updated: Apr 8
This Easter, we have run a fundraising raffle to raise money for a new Therapies Room here at our Learning and Development site, in preparation for our increase in learner numbers for September.
All the amazing prizes were donated by local businesses and we are so grateful for their generosity and support for our charity and the work that we do. We have listed these companies at the bottom.
The total raised for this raffle was £2, 108!
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who donated and bought tickets for this event, it has made such a difference and we hope you will continue to support us in our future events!
If you are wondering how you are able to continue to support our charity by other means, check out our 'Support Us' page where there are loads of ways you can help us, even without spending a penny!
Donors for this Raffle were:
- Spirit Energy https://www.spirit-energy.com
- Wilson James https://www.wilsonjames.co.uk
- Greggs https://www.greggs.co.uk/
- Fullers Pubs https://www.fullers.co.uk/pubs/pub-finder
- L'oreal https://www.loreal.com/en/
- Next https://www.next.co.uk
- Hurricane boxing http://www.hurricanetraining.co.uk
- Christina Searle (Counsellor)
- V1 Ink Woking https://www.instagram.com/v1studiosldn/
- Days Brewery https://daysbrewing.com/
- Bijoux Wired https://www.instagram.com/bijouxwired/
- Yaz Denham https://www.instagram.com/d.i.yaz/